a blog about an Essex girl living in Swansea, chatting about baking, rowing, other bits and bobs, and some crazy teaching times in India

Friday 2 November 2012

One of those moods

I'm in one of those moods. I want to curl up in my bed with a huge box of chocolates and eat all the good ones, and pretend to eat the ones that aren't so nice, but really put them back in the box half-eaten. I want to put on P.S. I Love You and pretend I'm going to go to Ireland soon. I want fizzy water. Lots of it. That Pear and Elderflower flavour that the Tesco Express has now started selling. I want to wear my comfiest (and possibly ugliest) pair of pyjamas, and roll myself up in the fluffy pink blanket. Of course it's pink. I want to watch Like Crazy without crying myself a little river.

All these things are perfectly doable, but I am busy. I don't have time for moping today.

I want, I want, I want. "No Naomi," my Mum says, it's "I would like." I'm being a bit self-absorbed, really.

I am missing people.

I'll post a recipe tomorrow, why not? And bake. I want banana loaf.


I'm just in one of those moods.

Big love, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment