a blog about an Essex girl living in Swansea, chatting about baking, rowing, other bits and bobs, and some crazy teaching times in India

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Tuesday

One step forward, two big steps back. Funny how one small thing, one little conversation can change the world. Or at least, your own little world. The one that's been rebuilt in a matter of weeks, now it's deconstructing itself again and the builders are back. Plans are being redrawn, new foundations are being dug. It's made me feel more at ease but somehow my head is swimming. Watery mess. I can't quite make out what is there; it's a bit murky to be honest. I've got to stop with these water-related metaphors. I'm obsessed. I need to start writing in a plain and simple form. Or would that be boring? I'm a bit of a boring person sometimes, I quite like being that way. Sometimes it's easier not to think and just sit back, take things in.

Big love, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment